Contributors

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ashes to Ashes

Have you ever felt unbelievably uncomfortable in your own skin? Like you wanted to tear everything off until there was nothing left but your blood ridden skeleton marred still by bits of muscle and tendon? And even then, wanting nothing more than to somehow crumble the beige cage that's held you for x-amount of years and powder them too to ash -- if not less -- and spread yourself so far that perhaps through this great self-destroying feat you can manage to find a sense of peace? Yep, true story. Vary palpable, this feeling. Very, frustrating...

~Kat

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I feel this way too...it sucks but I think us all as humans go through this phase in our lives...a time of discomfort...insecureness...I myself feel this often with my chosen lifestyle, and the people who oppose my decisions. I too wish I was gone at times...but I never seem to give up. No one chooses to feel this way...No one deserves to feel this way about themselves...it just happens...Life.

    ReplyDelete