Contributors

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beautiful Dreamer

I don't dream much. However, recently I have been dreaming an awful bit. I think this sudden flush of dreams might be attributed to my going to sleep as the dawn breaks. Anyway, I thought I would share with you all the oddness I've dreamt about this summer, as far as I can remember anyway.

I dreamt that my uncle offed himself, but everyone in the family wanted to keep it on the hush hush. It was a very peculiar series of events because I've never seen so many people in my family in the same house. What's odder it that I didn't think so many members of my family could fit in the same house. But that's just me.

I dreamt that a friend of mine was on the swimming team back at school. He doesn't swim AFAIC. What's oddest is that his being on the swim team prevented me from being found out for some crime I did. I don't know what I did, but I did it...

I dreamt that my campus had hot dog carts. They were delicious. They had onions on them, the hot dogs. I bought one of course. The odd part: the hot dog carts also sold hot wings.

That's the most recent dream I had. Of course, there's more to that dream. Apparently I was having an affair of some sorts with some guy, and it revolved around the hot dog cart. And I had one, and he had one, and then we took a nap at the picnic table and were holding hands under it. But the sad part was that he had a girl of his own, so she got mad (obviously) when she saw us like that. And then he went to hang out with her and they ate hot wings. And she wanted more, but I wasn't going to let that happen, so I ate them. With ranch dressing.

A lot more happened in the dream that was visibly more important and exciting than hot dog carts with hot wings and tomato onions.

I wish I could remember the rest of the dream though. They're all very nice. That's all for now.

Until the next slumber,
~Kat

1 comment:

  1. lol i love love love your dreams kat =] they definentially made me smile...especially the hot dog/hot wing one, how you ate them all at the end lol well you know what they say...dreams are what you "wish for in reality" so....take it ir leave it...thats how the saying goes....but as for now keep dreaming cuz...sweet dreams ^_^

    -T

    ReplyDelete