Contributors

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Longest Week

Well, I've spent three days in my father's house and I guess everything is fine. I just want to go out and talk with him and go do stuff, but I just feel awkward. I just feel like all I want to do is hide in what used to be my room, and kinda curl up and train that Ninetails I got for meep. I could just see what other Pokemon I can find. I really missed my brothers and sister, and step mom, I uess my dad too, I thought it would be a lot different, but things never really changed.

I missed my friends, I'm supposed to be home by now, but some stuff came up and I'm still here, I miss my own laptop, it's kinda upsetting. To get fixed then the guy that fixes it is responsible for it breaking even more. I'm tired and sleepy. I wonder if my Pokemon get tired. I just wish I could like sleep for a whole day. It's odd other days I could like run all over the place. I can't wait to like, get my life started, I feel a little better about it. I just feel afraid, can someone tell me if that's normal? Just being afraid to live my life. If I painted my feelings right now, it'd be on a black canvas with a bunch of gray lines.

I just feel like I could change the world, but I never will, not being in this funk. I almost feel like I want to go out and eat a pie just because I love pie? Does It make it okay to go out and just kiss someone cause you love them? Is it okay to hurt someone just because you don't like them? Is it okay to sleep all day cause you don't like to work? Things like this pop into my head all the time, it confuses me.

Well, I guess that's enough for tonight. Who knows, maybe I'll tell a story tomorrow. Like how I just learned stuff that makes me want to punch Prince even more than now.

Night peoples,
~Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment